Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Trim Bin #49 (Thanksgiving Edition)


- I'm thankful that I spent Tuesday in Boston watching The Rock (and his cousin/double) run up and down a crowded street filming some wacky hijinks for his upcoming movie The Game Plan. The movie is no Departed, but it was still a great experience.

- I'm thankful that the Harry Potter movies keep coming out like clockwork.

- I'm thankful for the thirty-plus features and enduring legacy of Robert Altman.

- I'm thankful for my friends and family. I know that's obligatory, but it's also truer than it's ever been.

- I'm thankful that I'm going to be a dad.


Films watched this week:

A Nightmare on Elm Street 3 8
Night on Earth
7
Planes Trains and Automobiles
10
Stroszek 10
Arabian Nights
(1974) 9
Babel 5
3 Women
10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again on the onset of fatherhood. You're going to be an awesome Dad.

Anonymous said...

I am super happy for you!!!

astermeds.com said...

Really your blog is very interesting.... it contains great and unique information. I enjoyed to visiting your blog. It's just amazing.... Thanks very much for the share & keep posting such an informative articles. I'm looking forward to your blog. Thanks!