Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Trim Bin #13


- This Saturday, the Brattle is showing Nosferatu, Rosemary's Baby, and A Clockwork Orange. I'll be there; you should be too.

- How on earth did I miss this?

- I'm early in the process of writing a new screenplay. It's still in that exciting/scary stage where everything is possible and all the work has yet to be done. I'm waiting on the names; it's when I get the names that the writing begins. How do you begin?

- February's Focus was just released, and comparing my "2005/All Time top 5" with others', it has come to my attention yet again that I am phenomenally square. Also a recluse, apparently.

- Moira Shearer, star of The Red Shoes, died this week at the age of 80.

"Why do you want to dance?"
"Why do you want to live?"
"Well, I don't know exactly why, but I must."
"That's my answer too."

No comments: